Today I had my first day at university. I don't want to talk too much about the classes.
Let's talk about cafeteria food. I don't know what you usually think about cafeteria food,
but I personally don't like it that much. Most of the time it tastes stale and boring... "mass-produced" food that has no love to it. I feel like a robot being fueled with his daily energy dosis.
A lot of people eat at the cafeteria. I thought the low quality couldn't be helped in the end.
A lot of people eat at the cafeteria. I thought the low quality couldn't be helped in the end.
When I ate with other international students in the cafeteria of Meiji University, it was surprisingly delicious though. You could choose between different rice bowl menus with different meats and vegetable, ramen or noodle soup menus, really restaurant-like looking fish menus and various little snacks like onigiri (Japanese riceballs). The prices were all around or less than 500 Yen (5 Euro). Today, I went out of the cafeteria both stuffed and happy. If it could be like that at my university in Bonn... >.<
So here is a picture of my food today. Donburi! :)
Agree 100% with cafeteria food, and fast food products as well. Also, 100% jealous that THAT is the kind of food you find there, lucky.
ReplyDelete